Sunday 4 March 2012

Tousle Me Softly

As someone with a natural wave in her hair when I saw the advert for Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly I thought wow! I won't need to straighten my hair in the morning if I had this miracle product that would give me rock star smooth waves with very little effort.
I was excited to use it so the day after I received it I made sure I set aside the time to apply the intensive mask which recommends that you leave it in your hair for 5 minutes.
After washing the product out, my hair felt as soft as it does with a standard conditioner but this did leave the trademark Herbal Essences sent lingering in my tresses.
Next it was time to apply the finishing touch cream. This I applied from the mid lengths and ends while my hair was damp as instructed. Then came the blow dry....
To say I was a little disappointed was a slight understatement as my hair felt quite stiff in texture and not really as wavy as I desired. Therefore I opted to add another coin sized amount to my hair to scrunch and hopefully achieve a wavier look.
My hair eventually waved as desired but still had the sticky stiff texture.
I wouldn't opt for this product over any sea salt spray option as I found the finished look very similar.

I'm afraid I wasn't tousled softly at all and easy rock star locks they were not.

No comments:

Post a Comment