Sunday 8 April 2012

Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara

What does it promise?
Doll Lash Effect Mascara Wide Eye Look Volumised, Extended, Lifted Lash look.
I received a 2ml sample of the Lancôme Doll Eyes mascara when I purchased 2 Lancôme products from Boots. I was excited to try the product as I have used Lancôme Hypnôse mascara and Hypnôse Drama and loved the finish of them both.
The cone shaped brush looked promising as I always struggle to capture my lashes in the inner corner of my eyes.
The product markets itself as Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look. However I was a little disappointed. The mascara did coat my lashes well and one coat would have been enough to give a very even lash coverage. Despite this I did need to apply another layer to make sure that the lashes did display in a uniform fashion as it didn't separate the lashes as well as its predecessors.
The mascara does offer a wide eyes almost cat like finish to the lashes but it is more of a "fashion" mascara than a mascara I would use on a daily basis and for that reason I don't think you'd get as much use out of it, as you would like for a £20 plus mascara. This would be a great mascara to achieve a retro look combined with winged eyeliner but I'm glad I had the sample before parting with my money.
The packaging however is beautiful :)

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment