Sunday 16 December 2012

Inglot Body Sparkles #59

I love eyeshadow.... But my favourite kind of finish is a loose pigment. Pigments are perfect for extra sparkle on a night out. My collection of pigments has grown dramatically in the last two years, starting off with a number of Mac shades and then being introduced to Illamasqua pure pigments which has now resulted in me owning 8 Illamasqua and 7 Mac pigments... There are also few Barry M Dazzle Dusts in my collection. This pigment however is a little different....
Not labelled as a pigment but a Body Sparkle... The Inglot #59 shade is the most beautiful irredescent sparkle shade.
It's a messy product to deal with, as is any glitter (remember playing with glitter as a child? Gets everywhere!) Due to its denser consistency it also requires a little more to stick to than usual pigments. Eye primer is essential when using any pigment, but this product sticks better with a glitter glue for eyes or a cream similar coloured eyeshadow.
I applied the glitter using a wet brush, to make sure I didn't make too much of a mess. You will undoubtedly get fall out when using a product like this so I always apply my eye make up first and the rest of my make up afterwards.
The product catches the light beautifully and you will without doubt be the centre of attention on a night out when using this little pot of wonderful!


Inglot Body Sparkle retails for £12

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment