Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tangle Teezer

My fine hair is always a pain, especially when I leave it do dry. It gets tangled very easily and I often have to yank at it to get what I would call "the cobs" out. (you would probably say knots. It's a welsh thing)
Upon a recent visit to my favourite hairdressers. (Per Capita in Cardiff Bay) my trusted hair stylist used a tangle teezer after my hair had been washed. I felt like I was in hair heaven! I'd always been told not to brush out my cobs using a hair brush but to always use a comb - however this can sometimes be a somewhat painful experience and one that I have been subjected to many a time in the hairdressers chair.
The Tangle Teezer however glided through my hair with ease with no pulling or snagging at my hair at all! It was with this I decided to purchase one from my local branch of Boots and I couldn't be more pleased.
It carries a pretty heft price tag and this one retailed for just over £10 however I feel it is well worth the investment not only because it's great for my hair but because it's also pretty ;o)
The Tangle Teezer range varies from the Salon Elite to the Flower Pot in a vast array of colours.
Compact: £12.25
Magic Flower Pot: £13.25
Salon Elite: £11.20
Original (pictured) £10.20

On another note it's made in the UK

More details can be found on:
http://www.tangleteezer.com

Rhian
Xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm often tempted to buy one of these but the price puts me off so I stick to my paddle brush! xx

    ReplyDelete