Saturday 8 March 2014

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

Not that I wish to bombard you with mascara posts, but this is probably the product within my make up bag that I chop and change with most often. Obviously I have my favourites but I am always intrigued to try the latest ones and usually Maybelline never fail to dissapoint. 

This mascara is slightly different as it is double ended. 
It has one larger "push up" brush for your upper lashes and one smaller brush for your lower lashes. Great concept! 


You get great coverage from this mascara and the push up brush does a great job of giving curl to your upper lashes. In all honesty I have found that I don't use the smaller brush very often but it is great for the smaller lashes on the inner corner of your upper lash line. However for people with smaller lower lashes I can see the benefit of the smaller brush. 


I am actually very fond of this mascara and at £8.99 it's a steal! 

Thumbs up from me 👍

Rhian Xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for a good mascara as I have short and light lashes. I like the idea of two different ends, I've never seen that before!
    By the way I nominated you for a Liebster Award if you want to participate:
    http://katedixon11.blogspot.ca/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete