Sunday 1 September 2013

Individual Lashes - Bliss Beauty (Talbot Green)


I recently went to Bliss Beauty by Cerys in Talbot Green and had individual eye lashes added.... I have only ever been to the salon once previously which was for an eyelash tint and that was a few years ago. 
The salon is located in Talbot Green near Llantrisant and it is a nice small local salon with friendly staff. 
I had the lashes applied on Saturday afternoon and they are meant to last for 2-3 days - I was advised that with careful care they should last for about a week... 

I would be lying if I said that the adhesive didn't sting my eyes - but was told it was the fumes rather than the actual adhesive that was causing the aggravation. 
The process of applying the lashes only took 1/2 an hour and I was very pleased with the results. 
It made a massive difference, and I had a mixture of short and medium lashes which were black. 

The lashes ending up lasting until the following Saturday - I lost a few over the week but the overall look was still there.

The treatment was £17 for a full set and infills are available. 


Perfect for a party or an event as they are very natural looking and far less agitating than strip lashes without the fear of them peeling off. 

Would you consider these lashes? 

Visit Bliss Beauty's website for more details. 

http://www.blissbeautybycerys.co.uk/

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment