Saturday 3 August 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser


 


If someone were to ask me, how often I moisturised my body my answer would simply be... probably not often enough.... and that's simply a time factor, but when there is time I tend to use a variation of cocoa butter.

When I saw the Vaseline Spray and Go advertised I got very excited - could this be the answer to every busy ladies prayers?

I opted for cocoa butter as this is my usual "go to" moisturiser.

Now what I will say is "Was I the only person that got the impression from the advert that you simply sprayed this on, it absorbed in a few seconds and you were done, good to go?"

Now maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to the advert.... but the above is not the case.

I was expecting a consistency similar to the aerosol spray tan - sort of a dry mist that would dry almost instantly. Unfortunately this was not the case... The product still needs to be rubbed in to the skin, and this is possibly the most disappointing part of the product.

I also don't feel like I am getting as much moisture in to my skin as I would with a traditional moisturiser, but this could be a psychological thing as the mist is far lighter and less dense than your usual moisturiser.

Despite me not being overly fond of this product, as it is not the miracle product that I was expecting, I have been using it every day as it is convenient and despite having to rub it in a little, its much quicker than the conventional type.

Available in; Cocoa Butter, Aloe and Oat each offering varying benefits depending on what you are looking for.
Retails for around £4.99


Rhian Xx

*I must add that I've since had to stop using this product as it irritated my skin, causing it to peel*

No comments:

Post a Comment