Saturday 7 March 2015

The Body Shop - Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

How many times in your life have you tried a new face wash?
I must have tried countless different ones and have never been able to find one that I am happy with for a prolonged period of time so I always end up chopping and changing. I've tried everything from expensive to cheap and still nada!
My skin is generally combination, and I have open pores on my cheeks.



This face wash is oil free, and deep cleansing without being harsh on my skin. It manages to completely remove traces of make up and leave my skin feeling soft and mattified. 

It retails for £8.50 but there are also offers in The Body Shop and I am lucky enough to live near an outlet store where I stock up on a buy more, save more scheme. 
There are also other products in the Seaweed range including a pore refiner and a mattifying moisturiser which I am using at the moment. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment