Sunday 13 January 2013

Philosophy Microdelivery triple-acid brightening peel

On a recent trip to Debenhams I got given a couple of bits of Philosophy freebies to try out.... And well it would be rude not to talk to you about them.
The one that looked most appealing to me was the Microdelivery triple-acid brightening peel (bit of a mouthful) and therefore was the first thing I gave a test run.
The peel comes on a pre-saturated pad which is similar to a cotton wool pad just a little larger. The instruction is to swipe the pad over a clean face in the evening and fingers crossed your skin looks brighter. So did it?
My skin did feel lovely after I had applied the peel (please note that the term peel is in regards to the action it provides rather than referring to a visible residue on your face that requires peeling off)
Did I notice a visible difference? ... Yes, as I mentioned my skin felt smoother, tighter and brighter. However the peel is recommended for weekly usage and at £59 for 12 pads it is rather pricey.
If I had a spare £59 would I purchase the product? Yes I think I would.... But only once I had saved enough Beauty Club points to part support the indulgence.

Rhian Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment