Friday 3 April 2015

YSL Volupté Tint-In-Oil

I love a new lipgloss! 
I picked up this little beauty on my way to Rome in Duty Free and I've not stopped using it since. 

For starters it smells divine! Surely I can't be the only person that judges a lipgloss by how it tastes/smells. 

Secondly the applicator is perfect! It's shaped perfectly to your lip which makes applying it simple. 



The colour is quite deceiving as it looks really light upon first application but once it sets the colour really pops! 
As it's an oil it's not sticky at all and it feels nourishing. 
Also once the sheen has wore off you're still left with a pretty colour on your lips! 



I'm obsessed with this and the package is lush too! 

It's £23.50 and it's available in 8 different colours! I opted for shade 6. Which is "Peach Me Love" but I would happily collect them all! 

Rhian Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment