Tuesday 6 November 2012

Eylure Fine to Full Individual Lashes.

Individual Lashes... The mere thought of applying them has always made me shudder...
Tiny individual fiddly lashes surely must be a nightmare to apply? Well. That's the preconception I had before trying the new Eylure Fine to Full Individual Lashes.
The Product
These new eyelashes give the end user the option of light natural lashes graduated to fuller more dramatic ones... As well as the usual: short, medium, long length to suit the usual shape of your lashes.
This in fact is a great idea as sometimes with strip lashes the inner eye can appear a little on the heavy side.
The Application
The part I was dreading the most, but the instructions were clear and concise and the only additional tools needed were; kitchen foil - to place the adhesive on and of course - tweezers. Tools that every house hold should have.
Upon applying the lashes I found application quite simple and straight forward, however people I have spoken to since have explained to me how they have never been able to get along with individual lashes - maybe it was just beginners luck for me but full application to both eyes took around 15 minutes.
The Results
Well... I was very impressed.. I naturally have very fair lashes and the application of these hid that completely and no mascara was required on my upper lashes at all. The look was completely natural and I think aided by the additional feature on these lashes of fine to full as it allows the end user to customise their own look.
The Next Day
As the lashes are semi permanent I slept in them, and awoke to find them in place all bar a few inner lashes on my left eye which I promptly replaced with a selection that I had remaining (you get plenty of lashes to choose from) And additionally the lashes with stood the test of me applying contact lenses so brownie points for that too. The response from work colleagues was very positive and at a price of £4.95 they were definitely impressed with the results.
I am sure the lashes would have stayed on for at least a couple more days but I decided to remove them the same night using the "Lift Off" lash remover which was provided. Again following the instructions I promptly took a cotton pad and bud and removed the lashes. WARNING do not get this stuff in your eye like I did... You will never know pain like it! Ouch! The lashes removed easily with little fuss (besides the ungodly stinging) and did not damage my own lashes.
SUMMARY
Would I purchase this product for £5 - yes I definitely would. Great value for money considering the finish.
Would I recommend this product? Yes. But possibly not for someone totally new to applying lashes as it can be a little tricky and you need a steady hand.
Overall 8/10. Great Product.

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment