Monday 26 November 2012

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint

I picked this nail paint when in Gatwick Airport awaiting a flight to Verona... It wasn't that a needed a new purple polish but I was drawn in my the promise of the hi shine finish.
The colour I opted for was Blackberry, a shade perfect for Autumn/Winter.
When in a rush, one coat of this polish would be enough. It has exceptional coverage, but I opted for two coats for a better finish. I also decided not to apply a top coat and if I'm honest it wasn't needed anyway.
It is usual routine for me to paint my nails on a Sunday and then repaint them on a Wednesday, but with this polish I didn't have to. By Wednesday there was not a chip in sight and even by Friday there was very little to warrant a change in polish. This is excellent considering I use a keyboard everyday.
This collection comes in 9 different shades and retails for £3.99 which is excellent value for money.

Rhian Xx

*picture of nails when first painted and then on Friday after 6 days wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment