Tuesday 19 March 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Effect Polish

I think Barry M nail polishes are great! They have a great finish and have staying power, plus they are fab value for money and normally retail for between £2.99 and £3.99.
While in my local Boots store recently I picked up a new Texture Effect polish.

The polish comes in great Spring Summer shades.

Light Blue - Atlantic Road
Baby Pink - Kingsland Road
Yellow - Station Road
Mint - Ridley Road

Each polish is named after famous haunts where Mr Barry Mero began his early working days in the markets of South and East London.

I opted for Ridley Road but will probably end up purchasing all colours.
Two coats of the polish are required to give the best coverage. But no top coat is required for to the matte textured effect the polish provides.
It does take a little effort to wipe off but nowhere near as bad as glitter is to remove.

This polish is a bargain at £3.99 and is great for the Summer! I will be wearing mine when I go on holiday in May as they look extra fab with a tan.

Have you tried this polish? Which shade did you opt for?

Rhian Xx





1 comment:

  1. I almost bought one of these on the weekend but I didn't know anything about them so I didn't. I might have to go back and buy it after seeing this post!

    ohdollymix.com

    ReplyDelete