Monday 18 March 2013

Lush - Lip Scrub

I'm a fan of anything bubblegum flavoured, and someone recently posted a pic on Instagram of the Lush lip scrub which was bubblegum flavoured.
I knew at this moment I had to have it.

I've never bought anything from Lush before. I've heard lots of good things, but sometimes the smell can be a little bit overpowering I'm store for my sensitive nostrils.

The girl that served me in store at the London, Brent Cross branch was very helpful.
The instructions for the use of this lip scrub was simple.
Take a pinch.
Close Lips
Scrub
Lick off (my favourite part)

I'm not someone that suffers with chapped lips. (Luckily) but I do always like to keep them moisturised and smooth.

The product is simple. The primary product is none other than Castor Sugar - hence why you can lick it off.

I've used the product for a few days now and my lips are always soft after use (they advise it is best used after a shower)
Bubblegum isn't the only flavour though. It's also available in Mint Julep and Popcorn.
You only need a little so it should last a long time, just make sure you always seal it back up properly.
I'm even going to recommend this product to my friend Kirsty who tends to suffer with chapped lips and I think I will give her some of mine to try, and ask her to talk to you about the results!

The lip scrub retails for £5.25 and tastes delicious.

Rhian Xx





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely hate the taste of this product but I love the results so much!

    ohdollymix.com

    ReplyDelete