Sunday 1 December 2013

Illamasqua Empower Palette

I've had this palette for quite a while now... Yet I've hardly used it. 
As far as Illamasqua eye palettes go, I have two. This one and my favourite eyeshadow quad of all time the Compliment Palette - 4 shades which perfectly suit my green eyes. 

Back to the Empower Palette. 

The four shades you get are;

Blink - an ultra natural matte shade, great for contouring the eye to create depth. 
Synth - a highly pigmented pink, ideal for highlighting the brow bone. 
Slick - a liquid metal shadow in charcoal grey. 
Fervent - a blue/brown shade with a reddish undertone. 

     

Each of the shades are excellent in their own right and mix well with other Illamasqua colours. 

As you would expect the colours are long wearing and easily blendable. 

It's also easy to mix these shades with each other to create other striking colours. 

I don't wear this palette as often as the colours aren't as natural as those in the compliment palette but I have had a little play around today and I'm happy with the results. Teamed with a little slick of black eyeliner to finish it off. 

The palette retails for £34. 


The products used in this image are as follows;
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Illamasqua Empower Palette (all colours used)
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara 

My lashes are Eylure fine to full individual lashes which have been on for 5 days so you will need to excuse them slightly. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment