Friday 28 June 2013

Nars Night Clubbing Eyeshadow

This is my first ever Nars eyeshadow purchase.... and I love it! 



A deep black with golden hints of sparkle make for a perfect dramatic eyeshadow. 

This shade is great for all over the eye, or for contouring depending how brave you are with colour.
As the shade is highly pigmented it doesn't look harsh on the eye like some dark shadows can, but it can be applied wet to intensify the colour. 

I have used it all over my eye in the picture below, and highlighted the inner corner using Urban Decays "Half Baked" my favourite gold shade. 


£18.00 may seem a lot for a single eyeshadow, but it has great staying power, and the packaging includes a mirror which is rare for a single shadow. 

How would you wear this eyeshadow? 
Would you recreate this look? 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment