Friday 18 October 2013

OPI Liquid Sand - Alcatraz Rocks

This is my first OPI Liquid Sand purchase, I never really fancied one before but this colour looked amazing so I had to buy it! 


Application is quick and easy and you don't need a steady hand to apply this polish as it's pretty fool proof. Coverage is great in one coat but two coats looks better and there is no need for a top coat. 

The only draw back is that I didn't find it as long lasting as normal nail polish and it did chip quite quickly - it was however easy to top up on any chips as the coverage is good and it blended in. 

As with any textured polish it is a nightmare to get off but if you have enough time to soak it, it will come off easily. 

OPI liquid sand polish is available online but I purchased mine in John Lewis for £11. 

Have you tried liquid sand? 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment