Sunday 27 January 2013

Essie Glitter Polish - Beyond Cozy

Not that I wish to bombard you with Essie nail polish posts, but as I blogged about Sole Mate earlier on today, I thought I would take the opportunity to talk to you about my other Essie purchase - Beyond Cozy, a delicious gold glitter polish.

For those who have read my blog before you will know that I love anything that glitters. And despite already owning a glitter nail polish when I saw this one, I had to have it.
This is because its not a brash harsh yellow glitter, it's a subtle shade and is perfect for teaming with other shadows with an accent nail or as a glitter ombré look.
The coverage of this glitter is great, unlike the Jessica Glitterati polish I blogged about last week, this is not best used as a top coat because in all honesty it will completely cover over what you've already painted.

One coat is all you need for great coverage, and as its a glitter polish is dries quickly too.

A perfect party shade.

Rhian Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment