Saturday 19 January 2013

Benefit High Brow

This is an interesting one... I first purchased this product, probably 4 years ago. If not more... I once used it everyday. But slowly, mainly through using other shadows or pigments as highlighters it has become a somewhat forgotten product in my make up collection - that was until I recently rediscovered my love for it.
My latest favourite thing to do eye make up wise is a matt smokey eye using various different matt brown and black eyeshades, but I felt I was missing something to highlight under my brows. Not wanting to add sparkle to my matt eye look, I found this pencil in my make up collection and it was perfect - I have fallen in love once again, and for anyone not fond of applying eye make up on a daily basis, this little pencil is the perfect pick me up for your brows. Easily applied and blended. What's not to love!?

High Brow retails for £14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment