Sunday 20 January 2013

Black & Gold Sparkle Nails

This snow has left me bored... Unable to go anywhere and with nothing exciting on the telly box I have decided to play around with some nail varnish looks.
As my nails were already painted matt black using Illamasqua's nail polish in Scorn I decided just to add a little bit of sparkle.
Now my usual option would be to add sparkle to the tips. But this time I decided to cover the base instead.
The glitter polish I used was 351 - Yellow Topaz Glitter by Barry M.
Barry M has great nail polishes, which are at a great price and are in a wide range of styles and colours.
The glitter polish is £3.99 but consists of small and large chunks of glitter which makes it extra luscious.

How To:
Simply paint your entire nail in your base shade of choice (dark purples would also look fab with the gold glitter) and apply the glitter polish from the base of the nail to the middle, pressing rather than strokes to allow you to keep it only half way up the nail and create depth.

If you don't fancy the glitter at the base of the nail the tips is still an option.

What do you think!?

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment