Sunday 20 January 2013

Jessica Nails polish - 742 Glitterati

It's not often I have a bad word to say about Jessica Nail Polishes, I have a couple in my collection already which I adore. But this one left me feeling a little but deflated.
This may be my own fault, as the colour looks so wonderful and glittering in the bottle.
When applied alone the shade is "nothing" and the glitter coverage isn't great to say the least - this is why I was disappointed. Maybe I had built it up too much in my mind and was expecting to be wow'd.
Suffice to say... I was not wow'd, even when applying multiple layers the shade didn't improve a great deal.

However I have just applied over a black polish and am much happier with it. It's a subtle, subdued sparkle and the bronze, copper tones are great for this winter.

This shade is not going to rank amongst my favourite nail polishes. But I would definitely wear it over a black polish to add a little sparkle.

Have you tried any other Jessica glitter polishes? What are your thoughts on them?

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment