Tuesday 29 April 2014

Tweezerman - Tweezers

Tweezers are something that every woman should have - but have you ever found yourself thinking... Surely all tweezers are the same? Can there really be that much difference between the cheapest and the most expensive!?

Well if you have ever wonder that, I am here to tell you that after trying Tweezerman tweezers the answer is a big fat YES! 

In all honesty for years I have picked up the basic £1.50 tweezers from Boots and found them "fine" then recently I purchased some Rubis Sweezers and I really can't get on with them at all - that was a waste of £9.99. It also had me thinking that there really wasn't any difference. Until I gave in and purchased my very first pair of Tweezerman's. 


Now I'll be honest I went for the £12.50 ones rather than the £20 ones (that was me being over cautious after my disappointment with the Sweezers) 
However the £12.50 ones I purchased come with a handy little carry case, which makes finding them in my make up bag much easier. 

To cut a long story short, they are the most efficient pair of tweezers I have ever owned. There is no tugging or pulling and they swiftly pull out all hairs from fine to thick. 
You can also get your Tweezerman's sharpened for FREE. 

Check out the full range on www.tweezerman.co.uk 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment