Tuesday 13 May 2014

My visit to Urban Decay

I'm sure ever lady loves to be pampered, and usually I'm the one pampering my friends... Painting their nails or doing their make up (you know who you are) but recently I booked myself in to the Urban Decay counter in Cardiff for my very own make-over.

Most make up counters offer this service, usually there is a deposit to pay which is then redeemable against product on the day. 
Urban Decay offer three levels of make over, I opted for a VIP make over which was £25. It's an additional £10 if you wish for them to appy lashes for you. 

Firstly came the worst part... Taking all of my make up off in the middle of a busy Debenhams... The make up artist - Haddie, prept my skin with B6 formula as a primer. 
Then applying eye make up using the primer potion in Eden and mainly using the Naked 2 and Naked 3 palettes which is great as these are the ones I have at home. 
Then my skin using my favourite foundation at the moment - Naked Skin and finishing with a loose powder. I went for a deep contour on my cheeks ala Kim K. 
Haddie finished off my look with 24/7 Iip liner in Streak and the matching Naked gloss. 
I loved my finished look, and the Urban Decay ladies too a lot of time on the make up to make me look fabulous! Would definitely recommend of you're planning a special evening. 

Follow the girls on Instagram to check out their latest looks: @UDCardiff 

If you wish to book you can call Debenhams on: 02920 381525

Rhian Xx

    


     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment