Tuesday 13 May 2014

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess

Now I happened upon this fragrance almost by accident. The reason? It was a gift from my lovely friend... And the reason it was a gift? Well because as she describes it. "It's you in a bottle" and on first sniff I would definitely agree!
 


Craig David once asked "what's your flavour?" And to Mr David I would always 100% simply respond with coconut! Which is why this fragrance is perfect for me. 

The fragrance contains scents of; Bergamot and Mandarin,Tahitian Gardenia Petals and Coconut, warmed with Amber, Sandalwood and Vetiver. Now all of that simplified basically means it's a holiday in a bottle. Fresh and tropical smelling.. Perfect for the summer. 

Estée Lauder are calling this scent a Eau Fraiche Skinscent as opposed to a perfume or toilette. Which makes sense as the light fragrant is most similar to a perfumed body spray. However it does have staying power and I've had lots of compliments when wearing it. 

The bottle is also a thing of beauty, in a metallic gold it is simple yet classy. 

Bronze Goddess is available in a 100 ml size for £45. 

If this product did ever come out in a perfume it would definitely be on my wish list. 

Totally tropical!!

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment