Tuesday 13 May 2014

Illamasqua Translucent Powder

Since I have been getting more and more in to contouring and highlighting with my base foundations, I found that applying a pressed powder to the top covered all of my hard work so I decided to try this translucent powder instead.



Now coverage for me was always previously an issue and wanted to plaster as much on my face as humanly possible to cover blemishes. Since I've got older the odd blemish doesn't bother me as much anymore and I would rather my make up didn't look heavy and caked on to my skin. Whilst a translucent powder doesn't essentially offer coverage it just finish and set the foundation and it mattifies without adding additional colour and so changing the shade of your face - or in my case ruining my contour work. 

This powder is great. It's ultra fine and finishes off my make up amazingly well. I also have to mention it smells fab as well.

      


The other plus point is even if you apply several layers it still doesn't change the colour on your face so no need to panic if you have too much on your brush.  

The Illamasqua Translucent Powder retails for £24 and it will last you a good while. 

Are you a fan of translucent powder? Which is your favourite? 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment