Wednesday 7 May 2014

Nars - Instant Line & Pore Perfector

My biggest bug bear when it comes to make up is finding something to hide my pores!
I was randomly browsing the Nars website and come across this little product and thought "surely it's worth a try!?" 



Now it's fair to say the product it pretty small... It's smaller than a lipstick in size and for £20 you don't appear to get a lot of product for your money. 
Now I don't have an issue with lines as yet... But I do have an issue with pores. This product does a job in smoothing over the appearance of my pores but it's not as amazing as I expected and it still requires quite a bit of product to get the result I want. With that in mind this little 1.7g stick is not going to last me very long at all. 


I usually love Nars products but for me this one falls a little short of my expectation. 
Have you tried this product? Did it work for you? 

Rhian Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment