Saturday 20 September 2014

SEVENTEEN - Miracle Matte Skin Primer















Bethan is once again my guest blogger on this one - this is a product which I purchased from Boots... tried once and then never used it again.
Bethan explained to me she was having problems with an oily T-Zone so in exchange for a cheeky blog post I gave her the product to try.




So I was given the task of testing out the seventeen miracle matte skin primer, as I suffer with combination skin I felt I was a good candidate to see if this would help with my skin woes. 
I usually prime with Illamasqua hydra veil as my skin tends to be dull and dry in appearance on most occasions, with the exception of my t zone. However, this does tend to make me suffer with the dreaded sheen on my forehead by mid day, and find myself layering on my Mac studio fix powder.
On day 1 I applied both hydra veil and the matte primer, with little effect by the end of a working office day.
Day 2 however I skipped the hydra veil on my forehead and used the primer alone and I did notice a difference. I still had a dewy glow by the end of the day, but a great improvement.
It was a good little product and I will continue to use it til it is gone, but would I re purchase? probably not, I would look for something newer on the marketplace.
I think this is good for people with a mild oil issue x


Remember you can follow Bethan on twitter and instagram @bethanevans84

No comments:

Post a Comment