Sunday 31 May 2015

L'Oréal Infallible Matte Foundation


This is a bit of a tricky post to write... That's probably why I've held off writing it. 
Some days I absolutely adore this foundation and other days I really can't get on with it at all. 
When I've used it on other people. I've loved the finish but on me its either a good day or a bad day. Granted this isn't the products fault. It's me me me! 



On the first day I tried this foundation, I hated it. I was ready to give it away. Oops! But I stuck it out, tried it a few more times and like I said I either love it or hate it (on myself!) I'm really that torn. 
I'm thinking that on days where my skin may look a little dull, adding another very matte layer spoils it. Especially as I always set with a light dusting as powder. 
The coverage I think is med-full and it does blend very well.
The finish is very matte so if that's not what you're looking for don't be tempted with this one. 

This foundation claims to be waterproof. I've not managed to go swimming to test that as yet! And it's for it being 24 hours - again, I've not stayed up long enough to see. But it does have good staying power and for £7.99 it's a bargain! 

I've including some pics of other people's  make up that I've done using it so you can see the finish for yourselves. :)

 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment