Sunday 1 January 2012

All about Rhi

Well, here I am. Never thought I would say this but this is my first blog entry... Therefore I thought I would take the opportunity to tell you a little about ME! So here goes *deep breath... and... relax*
I'm Rhian, 25, from South Wales. I am hear to talk to you primarily about all things make up and nail orientated. As a Buyer by day I get to see first hand new trends and exciting new product so thought it would be a great opportunity to share my thoughts and feedback on such product and hopefully share a few looks I have worked on for parties and events etc.

Now that introduction is over with... time to have fun with make up and see what this blogging fuss is all about.

Thanks,
Rhian

 *WARNING, the occassional kitchenware product may slip in here from time to time*

Follow me on twitter @miss_rhi_rhi

No comments:

Post a Comment