Saturday 21 January 2012

Nail Wraps

So nail art appears to be a trend that is sticking around... And with that has come the introduction of various nail wraps! Even Myleene Klass has her own range at Asda. The wraps are generally in a metallic finish and offer a great cheap alternative to Minx nails. However in all honesty nail art has been a trend I have some what shied away from. I would have never have usually picked up nail wraps especially not animal print ones but as the lovely Kirsty Matthews picked up some I could hardly decline the opportunity to try them out.

Now... I took one look at the wraps and thought there is no way I want to cover every nail with those. (I think a plain metallic is more my style) nevertheless I soldiered on and opted for just my ring finger to display the metallic delights of the nail wrap.

First to try was the leopard print design and I teamed this with nails inc. Fenchurch Street polish.

I then opted to team the zebra print design with nails inc. Maddox Street polish.

The wraps were easy to apply and the instructions straight forward to follow. The only additional steps were to trim, file and apply a clear top coat. Fool proof!!

Great if you are in a rush or aren't great at applying polish and straight forward enough to remove (peel off and remove residual glue with nail polish remover)

I'm not sure if I could wear them for more than one night as they aren't my personal style but there are plainer colours and finishes available.

Rhian
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment