Tuesday 7 May 2013

Essie Nail Polish - Strawberry Daiquiri

A girl can never have too many nail polishes right?
Well that's one of my philosophies and I am sticking to it.

The sun has finally started to shine her in South Wales, and I have banished my dark sultry polishes to the back of my storage unit of polishes and have brought forward beautiful sun worthy shades....

I was in a bit of a grump one day (can't even remember why now) so I headed to Boots to pick up something I knew would instantly put a smile on my face - and it was pay day! So since I had just been paid I invested in two new Essie polishes.


Now having recently invested in a three week manicure, I don't technically need to paint my nails as they are chip free - yet this glorious weather enticed me to try out one of the shades...

Strawberry Daiquiri.

Now how could a cocktail lover like myself pass up a colour with such an amazing name? (This is me justifying to myself another polish)

The shade is a perfect pinky coral perfect for when the sun is out and will look amazing with a tan!

The finish is great, as you would expect from any Essie polish, so far I am 5 days in and not a single chip.

I currently have this shade on my fingers and toes and I am totally in love.

What's your perfect summer shade?

Rhian Xx



1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete