Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Body Shop Natural Lip Roll On - Coconut

This is going to be my first of a few Coconut based posts....

Now to give a little background as to why... If Craig David were to ask me "What's your flavour" my immediate answer would be coconut. 
I love anything coconut fragranced from candles to sun cream! 

And it was upon a recent visit to The Body Shop that I really filled my boots! 

I picked up this 100% natural lip roll on because I am always conscious of getting dry, cracked lips. Also it being a roll on, it's easy to apply with no sticky mess. 
The product is super moisturising and smells delicious! Being 100% natural it is also non tacky.. But leaves your lips fabulously smooth and soft! 
It's also great for anyone who normally opts for a clear lipgloss as it gives that finish, with added moisturising benefits and your hair won't get stuck to it! 

It retails for £4 in Body Shop Stores and online and is available in other flavours if coconut isn't for you. 
-Berry
-Rose
-Mint
-Orange

The Body Shop are also running an online promotion on this line at the moment where two can be purchased for £3.50 when entering LIPS at the checkout. 

Rhian Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment