Sunday 28 July 2013

Benefit - Sun Beam Highlighter

How does that song go now? Oh yes....
I've got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine! 

How apt for me to talk about this product from Benefit which is literally sunshine in a bottle. 



It's summer time, and how many of us can honestly say that they don't long for the golden glow that summer time brings!? 

Me!? I love having a tan - and I've been trying to catch as much as possible while we've had the nice weather (although it is meant to rain the rest of this week *boohoo*) 

I'm a big fan of certain Benefit products, in particular their highlighters and cheek and lip tints. My favourite being Cha Cha tint which compliments Sun Beam perfectly. 

Most beauty fans will know that High Beam is a staple Benefit beauty product, which offers a subtle pink highlight - some may also be familiar with Moon Beam - which was in fact my first ever Benefit purchase! (many years ago now) 

So why Sun Beam? 
I am a fan of bronzer, and where most bronzers a contain glitter pigments - I am not a fan of this finish, I much prefer a matte look to my bronzer (my favourite being Hoola by Benefit) with all that matte finish on my face I need something to highlight my cheek bones and brow bones and that's where this product comes in! 
It's perfect for adding a subtle golden glow to your skin - even if you chose not to wear make up on holidays adding a little highlight never hurt anyone and this product is perfect for that! 
If your anything like me, I favour coral lip and cheek shades during the summer and this product really makes those colours pop. 


It retails for £19.50 - which is a big investment but it will last you a long time, as anyone that has previously purchased High Beam will know. 

I first picked up this product in an issue of Glamour magazine and I fell in love - so keep your eyes peeled if they run this promotion again! 

Rhian Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment