Sunday 28 July 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow

I'm sure we would all love a cream eyeshadow that didn't cake or fade away in to the creases on our lids... Step up Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24 hour gel-cream eyeshadow. 

I purchase this product a while ago, but for one reason or another it's never been at the top of my blogging pile, which is a shame because it is in fact great! 

It is a highly pigmented cream eyeshadow that sticks like no other cream eyeshadow I have tried before. 

It can be worn in a number of different ways; 
Alone - the product offers a lovely sparkle which can be as intense or subtle as you make it. Perfect for anyone who isn't sure about applying eye shadows - and quick and easy as you can apply with your finger. 
Base - this product is great for applying a loose pigment on top of. Especially if the pigment is of a similar shade. 
Eyeliner- there is no reason why this product can't be applied as a gel eye liner for a small hint of colour. 


Now whether this product actually lasts for 24 hours is something I will never have to worry about as my make up never stays on that long - however I have applied in the morning and the colour is still there before I remove it for bed - Maybelline claim this product to be "Fade Resistant" but after 12 hours the shade is slightly faded. 
The colour I opted for was 35 - On and on Bronze. But it is available in 12 shades from intense blues and purples to more subtle natural shades such as the one I selected. 

This product usually retails for £4.99 and is available nationwide. 

Rhian Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment