Monday 5 August 2013

Clinique Nail Polish - Strappy Sandals

Clinique have launched a new range of nail polishes. 
Clinique say the following about their product
"NEW A Different Nail Enamel. Glossy, long-wearing colour available in an array of pretty shades. Allergy tested and safe to use for sensitive skins, helps reduce the chances that eyes will burn, itch or water with contact"

I don't suffer for any of the above, but I will say that I am impressed with this polish, simply as a polish. 


I applied this shade - Strappy Sandals (Silver) to my toes rather than my finger nails because I'm not sure it's a shade I personally could put up with on my finger nails. But for my toes... I love it. Especially as I am still a little tanned. 


One coat of this polish was enough, as coverage was great and application was smooth and consistent. Very little polish was needed at all in fact. 

It has a similar affect on toes to a minx nail finish - at a third of the price. 

Retailing at £12 it's quite pricey as you can pick up brands such as OPI, Jessica and Essie for £11 or less. 
However if you do suffer from the above the price point would be justified not to suffer. 

Available in 14 shades ( Two which are limited addition, of which Strappy Sandals is one) 

Rhian Xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment