Sunday 23 March 2014

Lollitint by Benefit

Benefit released a new candy-orchid lip/cheek tint a few months back, and despite having it shortly after launch I am only now finding time to write about it. Oops... Better late than never I guess. 

Now when it comes to the tints from Benefit (my first was the classic Benetint) I have tried all of them... I have even tried every variation of highlighter. (High Beam, Moon Beam, Sun Beam) but when it comes to tints I'm definitely more of a fan of these newer creamier style ones as opposed to the original Benetint as they are much easier to blend. 


The packaging is the same style as all the others - looking deceivingly like a nail polish. The product itself as with all Benefit tints has excellent staying power and for anyone wanting a quick flush of colour they are perfect. I also use them underneath a blusher for a night out to make sure my cheeks always stay nice and flushed with colour. 

The colour of lollitint is easy to wear all year round and perfect for all skin tones. You will see from the swatch that it has a purple undertone. 
It can be applied to both cheeks and lips and only a small amount is needed. 
At £24.50 it may appear a little pricey but you only need a small amount.


I prefer the shading of this tint over Benefits Posie Tint but Cha Cha tint is still my favourite. Especially when I have a tan. 

This colour does make for the perfect stank under a clear gloss if you're scared of too much colour. 


Have you tried any Benefit tints? Which one is your favourite? 

Rhian Xx

     


No comments:

Post a Comment