Tuesday 24 June 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick

Ah! Summer.... Sun's out... Why not opt for a bold lip colour?
That's exactly what I done for work on Monday.. I opted for the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in Fraise Remix (11) a bright pink with hints of coral. 

The first applied with a lip brush... It gives a high shine finish without any glitter or sparkle which is great because I am really not a fan of a pearlised lipstick or lipgloss. 
The colour lasted without reapplication until lunch time where I was left with a patchy set of lips, but if I'm honest it wasn't half bad - if I hadn't eaten lunch I'm pretty sure it would have lasted much longer. 
Following lunch I reapplied the product directly but application was nice and even.
The product managed to stick to my lips without any drying feeling which was really impressed with. 


I've had this product since last summer and this was the first time I had worn it!

It won't be the last time though. I am a little bit in love. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition retails for around £7.99 and is available in 16 shades. 



Rhian Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment