Monday 25 February 2013

Jessica Nails Spring 2013 Collection - It's A Girl Thing

The latest Jessica nail polish collection has been released and I was keen to see what it had in store.
Jessica is fast becoming one of my favourite nail polish brands so adding to my collection is always a pleasure.

The "It's A Girl Thing" collection has been named after members of Jessica's family.

It was a tough choice, there were 6 shades to choose from. From bright red to bubblegum pink and silver.
However I plumped for Ava - New Kid In Town. A delicious pastel purple shade with a blue undertone and ever so slight sparkle.
The coverage is great and the subtle sparkle adds to the shine.
I can see this becoming one of my favourite summer shades....

I definitely think I made the right choice for me but I could have easily plumped for the bubblegum pink shade - Amira / Smitten Kitten or the blue - Sophia / True Blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment